Under the terms of the contract DRC will support the Maneuver Force by developing a Tactical Leaders Course for all Heavy Brigade Combat Teams (HBCT).
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for Tactical Leaders Course
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- Translation Lookaside Buffer Read (computing)
- Texas Longhorn Breeders of Tomorrow
- The Lie Behind the Lie Detector (book by by George W. Maschke and Gino J. Scalabrini)
- Transnational Law and Business University (South Korea)
- Tactical Load Bearing Vest
- Term Low Birth Weight
- T-Boz, Left Eye, & Chili (the band TLC)
- Tables & Ladders & Chairs (pro wrestling)
- TACOM (Tank-Automotive and Armaments Command) Learning Center
- Tactical Landing Craft
- Tailored Logistics Corporation (defense contractor specializing in the development of component overhaul kits)
- Targeted Learning Corporation
- Targeted Lifestyle Communication (New Zealand)
- Tastes Like Chicken
- Tasty Little Chewies (Kashi Company)
- Tasty Little Crackers (Kashi Company)
- Taxi & Limousine Commission (New York City)
- Teach, Learn, Communicate
- Teacher Leadership Center (various locations)
- Teacher Leadership Council (Mormon Church)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tactical Leaders Course The Tactical Leaders Course (TLC) is a seven-day event designed to teach the junior SBCT leadership how the SBCT units (platoon and squad) fight and to provide the battalions' leadership an opportunity to demonstrate proficiency in applying basic concepts of Stryker brigade doctrine to solve tactical problems.
The instruction at the Senior Leaders Course, and the following Tactical Leaders Course in September2002, was well received by the 1st Brigade commander and his subordinate commanders.