is a leading integrator of tactical information technology and command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems in the U.
What does TacIT stand for?
TacIT stands for Tactical Information Technology (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other meanings of TacITOther Resources:
We have 1 other definition for TacIT in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Intelligence
- Tactical Intelligence Information Exchange System
- Tactical Intelligence Communication Subsystem of Fleet Satellite Communications System
- Telecommunications Access for Communications-Impaired Persons (Minnesota)
- Telephone Assistance for Communication-Impaired Person (telecommunications tax)
- Triflusal versus Acetylsalicylic Acid in Secondary Prevention of Cerebral Infarction
- Tennessee Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations
- Tactile Acoustic Computer Interaction System (blind aid)
- Technical Assistance for the Commonwealth of Independent States (EU)
- Technical Assistance to the Commonwealth of Independent States
- Theory and Applications of Continuous Interaction Techniques (software engineering; EU project)
- Time Authenticated Cryptographic Identity Transmission
- Transition and Coexistence Including Testing
- Total Army Centralized Individual Training Solicitation
- Tactical Jammer
- Tactical Jamming
- Tactical Automatic Communications Jamming System
- Transit Authority of Central Kentucky
- Tubulin-Associated Calmodulin-Dependent Kinase (neurochemistry)
- Tac Left
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy's Tactical Information Technology Integration Program Office (TacIT IPO).
CAMP Expo '99 is held to provide information and insight to corporate IT management and staff responsible for making strategic and tactical information technology decisions.