The academy experience includes tactical evaluation, on-course instruction and mental and physical evaluation and training programs.
What does TACEVAL stand for?
TACEVAL stands for Tactical Evaluation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Technology Applications Center for Educator Development
- Tactical Electronic Intelligence
- Tactical Emitter Location and Identification System
- Tactical Electronic Warfare Squadron
- Thomas/America Circumcision Education Program
- Tactical Electronics Squadron
- Tactical Exercise (various locations)
- Technical Analysis and Cost Estimate Schedule
- Texas Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (Austin, TX)
- Tactical Test
- Tactical Air Control Facility
- Temporary Alteration Control Form
- The American Chestnut Foundation
- The ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology) Cancer Foundation
- Tivoli Access Control Facility (IBM Redbook: SG24-2021-00)
- Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship (Toronto, Canada)
- Tustin Area Council for Fine Arts (California)
- Tactical Frequency Assignment Module
- Tactical Digital Facsimile
- Tactical Fire Direction Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rafa said: 'Ferguson sent me a very strange [message] with a tactical evaluation - on personalised paper.
Ferguson sent me a very strange one with a tactical evaluation - on his personalised paper - of Liverpool's performance in the whole competition, and particularly the final
The Special Report will provide a strategic and tactical evaluation of KM products to streamline the vendor selection process for decision-makers in end-user organizations.
Philip Bell, PhD, a consultant specializing in the scientific, strategic, and tactical evaluation of drug discovery and development projects, is an expert on vitamin and hormone action, endocrine cancer therapeutics, and metabolic diseases.
The study will provide a strategic and tactical evaluation of Document, Web Content, and Digital Asset Management products by attacking several business challenges associated with web site support, customer service, and sales and marketing functions within a fictional company called Nile, Inc.
The study also finds that the claims process outsourcing value proposition is gradually being accepted in the market, but growth is slow, owing to risk-aversion, difficulty quantifying the benefits, and the continued tactical evaluation of the outsourcing proposition.
The study will provide a strategic and tactical evaluation of KM with a business application focus to Fortune 1000 companies.