; Naval Regional contracting Center Naples Detachment, Dubai; USS Ogden (LPD 5); and Tactical Electronic Warfare Squadron Three Four, Point Mugu, Calif.
What does TEW stand for?
TEW stands for Tactical Electronic Warfare
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TEW
We have 28 other meanings of TEW in our Acronym Attic
- Targeted Enforcement toward Visible Outcomes (program to repair derelict houses Baltimore)
- Tactical Emergency Vehicle Operation Center (US FBI)
- Terminal Electric Vehicle Operators Permit
- Tennessee Equine Veterinary Research Organization
- Tailored Exhaust Velocity Rocket
- Technical Education and Vocational Training
- Tertiary Education Vocational Training
- The Ever Victorious Thread
- Thermal Explosion Vessel Test (safety engineering)
- Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (Ministry of Education, Pakistan)
- Takt Enkelwerkend (Dutch: Single Acting Stroke; engines)
- Technical Exchange Workshop (US Navy)
- Terrorism Early Warning
- The Enchanted Wood (Enid Blyton novel)
- The Enemy Within (gaming)
- Thermoplastic Equipment Wire
- Threat Early Warning
- Tibet Environmental Watch (Berkeley, CA)
- Toegepaste Economische Wetenschappen (Dutch: Applied Economics; Belgium)
- Total Extreme Warfare (wrestling game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NRL's Chemistry and Tactical Electronic Warfare Divisions are developing the XFC UAS as an expendable, long endurance platform for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR).
From 1993 to 1995, he served in the United States Navy, Tactical Electronic Warfare Squadron 131 as a Line Division Assistant Supervisor.
The crew members were part of the Tactical Electronic Warfare Squadron 135, based at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island, Wash.
Evans currently heads the Advanced Techniques Branch in the Tactical Electronic Warfare Division.
MARINE TACTICAL ELECTRONIC WARFARE SQUADRON (VMAQ) Flying the EA-6B Prowler, conducts airborne electronic warfare including electronic attack/protection/support to control the electromagnetic spectrum or to attack the enemy in support of Fleet Marine Force and joint operations.
3 million recompete contract to support the Tactical Electronic Warfare Division's Central Target Simulator at the U.
The jammer is part of the F-15 aircraft's tactical electronic warfare system, which includes a radar, radar jammer, warning receiver and chaff/flare dispenser that work together to detect, identify and counter threats posed by an enemy.