Our crew's tactical coordinator (the TACCO is the senior naval flight officer) was at the radar operator's station assisting in the weather avoidance.
What does TACO stand for?
TACO stands for Tactical Coordinator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TACO
We have 25 other meanings of TACO in our Acronym Attic
- Toyota Automobiel Club Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Toyota Automobile Club; est 1992)
- Turkish Association for the Conservation of Nature
- Tactical Navigation
- Tactical Navigation Modification (P-3A/B Orions after upgrade)
- Tactical Air Command Network
- Tactical Notice
- Tactical Nuclear
- Technology Alliance of Central New York
- Tactical Communications
- Tactical Office (Patriot system computer tool)
- Targeted Advertising Cookie Opt-Out (Firefox add-on)
- Targeting and ATO Change Officer
- Tata Autocomponent Systems Ltd (India)
- Technical Advisors Company
- Telescope and Accelerator Controlled with Objects
- Tenant Activities Company
- Test and Checkout
- Texas Anesthesia Conference for Obstetrics
- Texas Association of Campground Owners
Samples in periodicals archive:
The communications between tactical coordinator, sensor operator, flight station, and navigator/ communicator were critical for the successful launch.
Customs and Border Patrol agents are happy to have the support of JTF-6, said Gilbert Estrada, senior tactical coordinator for the U.
Within the high-fidelity P-3C TORT, the flight crew can practice simulated missions at the platform's tactical coordinator, navigation/communications, non-acoustic sensor and acoustic sensor stations.
The tactical coordinator (TACCO) and navigator-communicator (nav-comm) relayed the situation to our controlling unit and the tactical-support center (TSC).
I had to requalify on sword manual and joint facing movements to get acclimated to the job requirements," the former P-3 Orion tactical coordinator said.
Within the high fidelity P-3C TORT, the flight crew can practice simulated missions at the platform's tactical coordinator, navigation/communications, non-acoustic sensor, and acoustic sensor stations.
I was the tactical coordinator (TACCO) on a routine training mission out of Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii, Our crew just had completed the simulator portion of the advanced-readiness program, and we were on our third of six scheduled flights.