Mr Galloway was a combat engineer with the RAF's elite Tactical Communications Wing, opening up airstrips and setting up radar, radio and communications systems.
What does TCW stand for?
TCW stands for Tactical Communications Wing (RAF)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TCW
We have 94 other meanings of TCW in our Acronym Attic
- Twin Cities Victory Riders
- Tactical Concealed Video System (US Marine Corps)
- Technical Committee on Vibration and Sound (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Temporary Canister Verification System
- Tendring Community Voluntary Services (Clacton on Sea, England, UK)
- Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Tyler Cretin Vending Service (Lyons, NY)
- The Chattahoochee Valley Southern Gospel Music Association (Phenix City, AL)
- Toezicht Certificatie Verticaal Transport (Dutch: Monitoring Certification Vertical Transport)
- Traditional Chinese Variant Table
- Tactical Control Wing (USAF)
- Talking Call Waiting (Sprint)
- Tasty Coma Wife (Scrubs episode)
- Telephone Conversation With
- Temporal Cold War (Star Trek Enterprise)
- Temporary Chilled-Water
- Tennis Club Warneton (France)
- Tennis Club Wézien (France)
- Terminal Controller Workstation (STARS equipment)
- Test Case Wizard (NCC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The former Honley High School pupil is part of the Royal Air Force (RAF) Tactical Communications Wing.
Glynn spent eight years with the tactical communications wing of 90 signals unit, touring Afghanistan four times and Iraq twice.