With the Tactical Command System players can also give orders to an AI buddy during intense stand-offs with the evil Helghast.
What does TCS stand for?
TCS stands for Tactical Command System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TCS
We have 569 other meanings of TCS in our Acronym Attic
- Trellis-Coded Residual Vector Quantization
- Tennessee Central Railway Company
- Tri-County Republican Women (Texas)
- Teachers College Reading and Writing Project
- Tennessee Central Railway
- T Cell Receptor Zeta
- Tambopata-Candamo Reserved Zone (nature reserve; est. 1990; Peru)
- T-Carrier Crossconnect System
- Table Control System (Sprint)
- Tacit Cache Server (Tacit Networks)
- Tactical Communications System
- Tactical Computer System
- Tactical Control Squadron (US Air Force)
- Tactical Control Station
- Tactical Control System
- Tactical Counter-Strike (gaming)
- Tactical Cryptologic System
- Taking Children Seriously (educational philosophy)
- Target/Talent Control System
- Tariff Classification Service (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since that time, NIPS evolved to the Navy Tactical Command System -- Afloat (NTCS-A), the Joint Maritime Command Information System (JMCIS), the Global Command and Control System -- Maritime (GCCS-M) and most recently the GCCS-I3.
The Boeing proposal features an open system architecture for the tactical command system including commercial-off-the-shelf high-resolution displays and controls for the operators, as well as computer processors to integrate the data.
Boeing is the tactical command system integrator, and will provide system elements derived from its successful Indonesian 737 Surveiller MPA program.