A sustainment brigade tactical command post (TAC) can fulfill this need and certify company and platoon teams for their assigned missions.
What does TAC CP stand for?
TAC CP stands for Tactical Command Post (also seen as TACCP, without the space)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Turn Around Crew (airlines ramp agent)
- Tuticorin Alkali Chemicals
- Type Allocation Code (telecommunications)
- Type Approval Code (IMEI number)
- Type of Activity Code
- Type of Address Code
- Type of Assistance Code
- Tactical Air
- Tactical Computer-Based Instruction Training System
- Tactical Camouflage, Concealment, & Deception
- Tactical Development & Evaluation
- Tactical Display Generator Unit
- Tactical Evaluation
- Tactical Headquarters
- Tactical Idle (Speed)
- Tactical Intelligence
- Tactical Advanced Computer Joint Workstation
- Tactical Support Center/Mobile Systems
- Tactical Operations (also seen as TACOPS)
- Tactical Air Command Peacetime Analysis of the Combat Effectiveness of Repairable Spares
Samples in periodicals archive:
When deployed as a Tactical Command Post, it carries six soldiers.
As military police squads and the PHQ guard force reacted to contact from three sides of the PHQ, the battalion tactical command post at the PHQ began repositioning mounted elements to the west side of the PHQ in response to the new threats.
The order includes delivery of rapidly-deployable tactical command post systems and medical facilities.
The 1st BCT established a permanent tactical command post (TAC) at LSA Anaconda to provide command and control throughout the brigade AO and manage the unique requirements of security around LSA Anaconda.
The brigade headquarters can deploy both a main and a tactical command post (CP) with the ability to compose and deploy an additional CP to support short-term or limited-objective missions such as sensitive-site exploitations.
The Army will adopt the JTCW application for tactical command posts and the Marine Corps will adopt FBCB2 for both platforms and dismounted applications.
He received his Reserve Officer Training Corps commission from Providence College and is currently serving as the Tactical Intelligence Officer for the Division Tactical Command Post, 40th Infantry Division (Mechanized), California Army National Guard (CA ARNG).