The project, called the Joint Tactical Combat Training System, failed to deliver an acceptable product, said Pentagon officials, so the program was canceled and the services are re-evaluating their options.
What does TCTS stand for?
TCTS stands for Tactical Combat Training System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TCTS
We have 25 other meanings of TCTS in our Acronym Attic
- Time Compliant Technical Order Supplement Number
- Thailand Canada Telecentre Project (communication technologies project)
- Third Country Training Program (various nations)
- Thrust Cell Technologies Program
- Total Company Training Plan (Singapore Workforce Development Agency)
- Town Centre Transport Package (UK)
- Translationally-Controlled Tumor Protein
- The Colors Turned Red (Norway; band)
- Tower City Trail Riders (now Rausch Creek Trailriders; Valley View, PA)
- Traffic Control Temporary Runaround (Indiana Department of Transportation)
- Tactical Communication Systems Technical Standards
- Tactical Communications Technical Standards
- Tandberg Certified TMS Specialization
- Tank Crew Turret Simulator
- Telemetry and Command Test Set
- Trans-Canada Telephone System (Canada)
- Terminal Control Table Terminal Entry
- Taiwan Confederation of Trade Unions
- Tennessee Council of Trout Unlimited (conservation organization)
- Twin Cities Trout Unlimited (Edina, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Major Navy and Marine Corps aircraft programs supported under this contract include the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF), F/A-18, F-14, EA-6B, AV-8B, V-22, E-2C, P-3C, Multi-Mission Aircraft (MMA), S-3, UAV's, Tactical Tomahawk, Aerial Targets, C-130, KC-130, H-1, H-60, H-53, Joint Tactical Combat Training System (JTCTS), Common Avionics, Tactical Surveillance Programs, Aircraft Weapons and Joint Programs.
The prototype system is part of a Navy-Air Force program called the Joint Tactical Combat Training System (JTCTS).