All the tools are there in these cells to make these things happen now; adding the Tactical Airspace Integration System, Forward Area Air Defense Command and Control System, Air and Missile Defense Work Station to the equation will only make it better.
What does TAIS stand for?
TAIS stands for Tactical Airspace Integration System (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAIS
We have 26 other meanings of TAIS in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Association for the Improvement of Reading (est. 1947)
- Texas Association of Institutional Research
- The Arabidopsis Information Resource
- Total Army Involvement in Recruiting
- Tsukuba Area International Residents Association (Japan)
- Tactical Air Control Group
- Tactical Air Control Wing
- Texas Alliance of Information and Referral Services (Fairfax, VA)
- Traumatologist's Automatic Information Retrieval System
- Tactical Air Intelligence System
- Target Architecture & Implementation Strategy
- Target Architecture and Implementation Strategy
- Technology Applications Information System
- Teknologier för Autonoma Intelligenta System (Swedish: Technologies for Autonomous Intelligent Systems)
- Telecommunications and Automated Information System
- Texas Apiary Inspection Service
- Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- Transportation Automated Information Systems (US DoD)
- Truth Arises in Search (emcee)
- The American International School of Muscat
Samples in periodicals archive:
AFATDS will release a service pack with the Excalibur technical data and an automated message to deconflict airspace and transmit the message to the tactical airspace integration system (TAIS) and TBMCS to help speed airspace deconfliction.
This course is intended to provide detailed instruction in air-ground integration, A2C2, joint airspace, targeting; the full spectrum of aviation missions to include: attack, assault, general support, medical evacuation (MEDEVAC), and UAVS operations; Tactical Airspace Integration System (TAIS); and Aviation Mission Planning System (AMPS) instruction.
From here, the Air and Missile Defense Work Station and Tactical Airspace Integration System send the target to the brigade Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System.
The MPC will interface with ABCS, including the all-source analysis system (ASAS), maneuver control system (MCS), AFATDS, air missile defense warning system (AMDWS), tactical airspace integration system (TAIS) and global command and control system-Army (GCCS-A) plus the Air Force's theater battle management core system (TBMCS) and future systems existing at the time of fielding.
19, 2000 Continued development and production of 53 additional Tactical Airspace Integration Systems could top $150 million over five years Motorola officials Tuesday announced the U.
The mission of a 14J Soldier is to operate and maintain the Air Defense System Integrator, the Air and Missile Defense Workstation, Forward Area Air Defense Engagement Operations, the Tactical Airspace Integration System and Sentinel radars.
Most importantly, the division fought with its assortment of ABCS "tools"--the advanced FA tactical data system (AFATDS), maneuver control system (MCS), all-source analysis system (ASAS), air and missile defense warning system (AMDWS), combat service support computer system (CSSCS) and the tactical airspace integration system (TAIS).