The program is a component of the Air Force's Tactical Air Control Party Modernization (TACP-M) program.
What does TACP-M stand for?
TACP-M stands for Tactical Air Control Party Modernization (US Air Force)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Transitions in Alcohol Consumption and Smoking (study)
- Tactical Air Control Party/Post
- Tactical Command Post
- Take a Chill Pill
- Technical Analysis of Cost Proposal
- Technology Assessment and Control Plan
- Tetramine Copper Perchlorate
- Theater Air Control Party
- Theater Ammunition Control Point
- Touring y Automóvil Club del Perú (Spanish: Touring and Automobile Club of Peru)
- Taiwanese American Computer Professional Association
- Target Area Contract Preference Act (California)
- Texas Association of Certified Public Accountants (Houston, TX)
- Tied Aid Capital Projects Fund
- Tactical Plan
- Tactical Plot manager
- Tactical Procedure Oriented Language
- Total Anomalous Connexion of the Pulmonary Veins
- Touring y Automovil Club Paraguayo (Spanish: Paraguayan Touring and Automobile Club)
- Type A Cognitive Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
Applications include the use of Rosetta Technology(R) with Digital Fountain capabilities within the Lincoln Carrier Battle Group and the Tactical Air Control Party Modernization (TACP-M) program.
The Ruggedized Handheld Computers will be used for the Air Force Tactical Air Control Party Modernization (TACP-M) Program.