About the Hudson Valley Initiative The Hudson Valley Initiative is an effort among three organizations-Taconic IPA, Taconic Health Information Network and Community and MedAllies-to revolutionize health care delivery through a shared vision to improve the quality, safety and efficiency of health care in the community.
What does THINC stand for?
THINC stands for Taconic Health Information Network and Community (New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THINC
We have 3 other meanings of THINC in our Acronym Attic
- Topology Hiding Internetwork Gateway
- Tasco Holdings International Inc. (San Diego, CA)
- Texas Heart Institute Journal
- Time-Hopping Impulse Modulation
- Tennessee Health Information Management Association
- To Whom It May Concern
- The Hague International Model United Nations
- Texas Health Information Network
- The Hague International Network (Hague, Netherlands)
- The Information Health Network
- Tempest Harding Incorporated
- The Institution of a Now Culture
- Tools and Habits for Inspiring and Nurturing Creativity
- Toshiba Home Interactive Network Connection (Toshiba America Consumer Products, LLC; home entertainment)
- Truman Heartland Information Network Community
- The International Network of Cholesterol Skeptics
- Theoretical Information Control System
- Theory in Computer Science
- Thin Net
- Higher-Level Interface Non-GUISpecific
Samples in periodicals archive:
Called Taconic Health Information Network and Community, or THINC, the data exchange allows physicians to login to the portal from laptop computers or PDAs, giving them more convenient and direct access to patient information.
eClinicalWorks is collaborating with the Taconic Health Information Network and Community Regional Health Information Organization (THINC RHIO) on this initiative.
John Blair III, MD, president of MedAllies and Susan Stuard, executive director of the Taconic Health Information Network and Community (THINC)--will co-present "Effective Use of Information to Connect and Support Providers.
The Bridges to Excellence program will provide real synergy with the continuing development of the Taconic Health Information Network and Community (THINC)," noted A.
Taconic Health Information Network and Community convenes "ACO Insights: A Trajectory for Improved Health Care Delivery" FISHKILL, N.
Taconic Health Information Network and Community convenes payers, providers and community to manage groundbreaking medical home transformation project FISHKILL, N.
25, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today the Taconic Health Information Network and Community (THINC) announced the launch of a series of educational events to explore a new model of care delivery and reimbursement.