Organization and Conduct of the Clandestine Methamphetamine Drug Lab Program in the Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department and Recommendations for Other Health Departments
What does TPCHD stand for?
TPCHD stands for Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department (Washington)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Two-Point Correlation Function
- Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government
- Total PC Gaming Magazine
- Tyco Printed Circuit Group
- Tacoma-Pierce County Genealogical Society (Washington)
- The Prince Charles Hospital (Australia)
- Todd Phillips Children's Home (Detroit, MI)
- Torque Pitch Controlled Hub (wind energy)
- Toxics in Packaging Clearinghouse (est. 1992; Brattleboro, VT)
- Tucson-Pima County Historical Commission (Arizona)
- Anciens Enfants de Troupe, Pupilles, Cadets, et Interforces de l'Armée (Belgian Royal Military Academy)
- The Pokémon Company International (New York, NY)
- TIOBE (The Importance of Being Earnest) Programming Community Index (TIOBE Software BV)
- Tire Pressure Check Interval
- Transition from Prison to Community (US DOJ; National Institute of Corrections)
- Transportable Cesium Irradiator
- Texas Property & Casualty Insurance Guaranty Association
- Tropical Pacific Climate Information & Prediction System
- Tacoma Pierce County Junior Soccer Association (Washington state)
- Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department, sewage discharges from recreational boaters and marinas are a primary reason behind the closure of 40% of Puget Sound's shellfish beds.
Clifford Allo, a lawyer for the Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department, said federal law wasn't intended to prevent local governments from deciding where signs could be located.
District Court decision to fully uphold the nation's strongest local limits on tobacco advertising was announced today by the Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department.