In early June, the world's first Shari'ah-compliant data-centre fund, the Securus Data Property Fund, had an initial closing with $100 million from Middle Eastern and Asian institutional investors including Perbadanan Tabung Amanah Islam Brunei as a cornerstone investor.
What does TAIB stand for?
TAIB stands for Tabung Amanah Islam Brunei (Financial Institution; Bahrain)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAIB
We have 1 other meaning of TAIB in our Acronym Attic
- Tusas Aerospace Industries, Inc (Turkey)
- Tuskegee Airmen, Incorporated
- Tangible Acoustic Interfaces for Computer-Human Interaction
- Tennessee Destination ImagiNation (Tennessee Association, Inc.)
- Taiwan Aerospace Industry Association
- Texas Ag Industries Association (est. 1995)
- Texas Agricultural Irrigation Association
- Texas Association of Insurance Agents (Austin, TX)
- Thai Automotive Industry Association (Thailand)
- The Albufera International Biodiversity Group (Albufera Nature Reserve)
- Total Advisor Insurance Broker (Finansbank; Romania)
- Towards an Integrative Biology (International Union of Biological Sciences)
- Tran- Arabian Investment Bank (et. 1979; Bahrain)
- Truth About International Baccalaureate (educational website)
- Tokai Association Indian and Buddhist Studies
- Technology Associates International Corporation (Carlsbad, CA)
- Testing and Auditing of Internal Controls
- The Arab Investment Company (est. 1974)
- Tianjin Automotive Industry Corporation (est. 1982; China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bahrain-based Al Salam Bank, a leading Shari'ah compliant institution and Perbadanan Tabung Amanah Islam Brunei (TAIB), a leading Islamic financial institution, have entered into a strategic partnership on Burj Al Safwa Tower in Makkah.
Summary: Bahrain based Al Salam Bank, a leading Shari'ah compliant institution and Perbadanan Tabung Amanah Islam Brunei (TAIB), announced yesterday that they have entered into a strategic partnership on Burj Al Safwa Tower in Mecca.