The table top exercise focused on a weather disaster, the scenario being that a tornado struck portions of Northfield Township, Glenview, Northfield and Northbrook.
What does TTE stand for?
TTE stands for Table Top Exercise
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TTE
We have 141 other meanings of TTE in our Acronym Attic
- Transport Tycoon Deluxe Patch (gaming)
- Trichothiodystrophy, Photosensitive
- Threshold to Detection of Passive Motion
- True-Time Delay Phase Shifter
- Technical Test Data Reduction
- Top Toy DS (Nintendo)
- Trusted Time Distribution Service
- Thrombin Time Dilution Test
- Till the Day We Die
- Transport Tycoon Deluxe (computer game)
- Takasago Thermal Engineering (est. 1923; Japan)
- TCL-Thomson Electronics
- Teardown, Test & Evaluation
- Technical Teacher Education (various schools)
- Technical Test and Evaluation
- Technical Training Equipment
- Telecommunications Terminal Equipment
- Temporary Teacher Eligibility
- Temporary Teacher Endorsement
- Ternate, Indonesia - Babullah (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LESSONS LEARNED AND TAKEAWAYS The ROC drill and table top exercise proved to be very effective methods of clarifying roles and responsibilities across organizations.
Over 50 nurses attended the 6 day training, table top exercise (with all participants), and the final disaster drill and subsequent "hot-wash".
Tyne Wear's assistant chief fire officer Iain Bathgate said: "Primarily it is a big table top exercise bringing together a range of experts as well as individuals from the emergency services and health authorities.
A highlight of the expo was a table top exercise in counter-terrorism that was based on an attack on a pipeline Industry participants performed admirably in the exercise, which was conducted by the U.
Based on the outcome of the table top exercise they will be captured for future University planning, training and exercise efforts.
Services can include: * Post-Implementation Risk Assessment * Incident Handling Program * Table Top Exercises * Incident Response Plan testing * Forensics and Analysis "Our top priority is ensuring the satisfaction of our clients, which includes providing them with the right tools and documentation to effectively communicate their organization's security requirements to senior management.
Finally, on Wednesday afternoon, we are offering a three-hour table top exercise for those interested and involved in Emergency Preparedness.