One study demonstrates that SL-401 potently inhibits the growth of several Hodgkin's lymphoma (HL) cell lines, and has activity against mantle cell lymphoma (MCL), a non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, as well as T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL) cell lines.
What does T-ALL stand for?
T-ALL stands for T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T-ALL
We have 8 other meanings of T-ALL in our Acronym Attic
- Fourth-Year Tulane Medical Student
- thymosin fraction 5
- The Application Connection
- Tactical Auxiliary Crane Ship (US DoD)
- Auxiliary Dry Cargo Carrier, MSC Manned (ship type)
- Military Sealift Command (MSC) Oceanographic Research Ship
- Tactical Auxiliary General Ocean Surveillance (US DoD)
- Hospital Ship
- Auxiliary Cargo (K) and Ammunition (E) Ship, MSC Manned (naval ship type)
- Fast Logistics Ship (US DoD)
- T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (cancer)
- Trans-4-Aminomethyl-Cyclohexane Carboxylic Acid (anti-fibrinolytic agent)
- Military Sealift Replenishment Oiler
- Gasoline Tanker - Military Sealift Command Manned (also abbreviated TAOG)
- Transactions on Antennas and Propagation (IEEE AP-S)
- Television-Audio Support Activity
- Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering (journal)
- Teamed Architecture Signal Processor
- Aviation Logistics Support Ship - MSC Manned
- Toxic Best Available Control Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trisomy 4 as the sole cytogenetic abnormality in a patient with T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
On the other hand, TCRG gene rearrangements are known for their high stability from diagnosis to relapse in T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia because they are mostly end-stage rearrangements (34).
In November 2006, the EMEA granted orphan drug designation to Fodosine(TM) for the treatment of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
In this multicenter Phase II clinical trial, 50 patients with relapsed/refractory T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL) were treated.
European Medicines Agency (EMEA) Grants Orphan Medicinal Product Designation to BioCryst's Lead Oncology Candidate, Fodosine(TM), for Treatment of T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (T-Cell ALL) BIRMINGHAM, Ala.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Researchers' discovery of clues to the cause of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL) - a form of pediatric cancer that has a very poor prognosis - could lead to the development of new targeted therapies for this extremely difficult disease.
New option for children and adults with treatment resistant T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL) and T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma (T-LBL) PHILADELPHIA, Oct.