Furthermore, transgenic mice harboring the viral-encoded large T-antigen (LT-Ag) alone develop tumors of neuroectodermal origin, including malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors (MPNSTs) and glioblastomas.
What does TAg stand for?
TAg stands for T-Antigen
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAg
We have 465 other meanings of TAg in our Acronym Attic
- Tropospheric Airborne Fourier Transform Spectrometer
- The Aged Family Uganda (Kampala, Uganda)
- Things Are Fouled Up Beyond All Recognition
- Tracked Armored Fighting Vehicle
- Transition to Alternative Fuel Vehicles (model)
- Terminal Aerodrome Forecast Verification
- Time Away from Work
- Tactical Air Force Working Group
- Taylors Auckland Foundation Year (university preparation program; Auckland, New Zealand)
- The Alliance for Youth
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UROtsa cell line was derived from normal human urothelium lining the ureter and was immortalized using simian virus 40 (SV40) large T-antigen (Petzoldt et al.
technology will be tested with the SV40 T-antigen peptides using the C3(1)/Tag transgenic mouse model which spontaneously develops prostate and mammary tumors.
Survey of emm gene sequences and T-antigen types from systemic Streptococcus pyogenes infection isolates collected in San Francisco, CA.