``People have been asking about the `Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour' a lot'' said Gord Lacy, editor of the Web site TVShowsOnDVD.
What does TSoD stand for?
TSoD stands for TVshowsondvd.com
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TSoD
We have 2 other meanings of TSoD in our Acronym Attic
- Taiwan SOC Consortium
- Time Sharing Option/Conversational Monitor System
- Texas Society Order of Confederate Rose, Inc. (Hardin, TX)
- Technical Seminar on Chemical Spills (Environmental Technology Centre program, Canada government)
- Total Service Order Cycle Time
- The Salmon of Doubt (Douglas Adams)
- The Science of Discworld (1999 book by novelist Terry Pratchett)
- The Slayers of Darkness (gaming guild)
- Training Services on Demand (various locations)
- Tsumura Suzuki Obese Diabetic (mice)
- The Songs of Distant Earth (Arthur C. Clarke novel and Mike Oldfield album)
- The Society Of Elves
- Time Sharing Option Executive
- Technology School of the Future
- Texas School of Football
- The Sound of Frankfurt (Frankfurt, Germany)
- The Sustainable Office Forum (UK)
- Tishman Speyer Office Fund (Tishman Speyer Australia Limited)
- The State of Floral Beings (band)
- Tsarist Occupation Government (politics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Universal Studios Home Entertainment's complete-series boxed set of the sci-fi series "Battlestar Galactica" has been named TV DVD of the year as part of the sixth annual TV DVD Awards, presented by Home Media Magazine, Agent DVD Magazine and TVShowsOnDVD.
The awards are presented by Home Media Magazine, Agent DVD Magazine and TVShowsonDVD.
Currently, it is listed as the eighth most requested unreleased show on TVshowsonDVD.