Contact: Rose Higby, 215-560-1940; Shannon Ruane, 215-560-1960 or TTY 965-7428 SOURCE Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry
What does TICAL stand for?
TICAL stands for TTY (Text Telephone) Information and Communication Access for Libraries (Maryland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TICAL
- The International Cat Association
- Thermal Insulation Contractors Association (UK)
- Timpanogos Cave National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Trade and Investment Cooperation Arrangement
- Turbine Inlet Cooling Association
- The International Coalition against Choice
- Technical Information Creation and Distribution (annual conference)
- Tokyo International Conference on African Development
- The Industrial College of the Armed Forces
- Technology Information Center for Administrative Leadership
- Texas Instruments Calculator (website)
- Texas Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics
- The International Coalition Against Prohibition
- Trusted Internet Connection Access Provider
- Tactical Interim CAMS And REMIS Reporting System
- Tameside Independent Counselling and Advice Service (UK)
- The Institute for College Access and Success
- Timing and Control Block
- Trends in Cell Biology (publication)
- Tactical Information Communication Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those with hearing and speech concerns can use TTY technology, which stands for Text Telephone (also known as TDD, or Telecommunications Device for the Deaf).
Two of the airport's 58 pay phones are equipped with TTY technology - both in Terminal B - and there also is a TTY phone to link callers to a shuttle service, Gill said.
The AT&T Advanced TTY 8840 telephone with screen for hearing-impaired consumers employs a new teletype, or TTY, technology that allows the two people talking to one another through teletype to interrupt each other during conversation, something which was not possible before.
A relay communication assistant acts as a telephone interpreter, conveying the conversation between TTY and TTY nonusers.
Twenty First Century's Universal Communications System is unique in that it can both detect TTY machines and deliver TTY messages, without the need of a relay operator.
Pace's TTY line for hearing impaired customers is (847) 364-5093.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- OnStar by General Motors announced a new TTY compatible in-vehicle device that will improve accessibility of OnStar services for deaf, hard of hearing and speech-impaired subscribers.