Lifetime prevalence of TTM has been estimated at 2.
What does TIIT stand for?
TIIT stands for TTM (Time to Market, Inc.) Institute of Information Technology (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIIT
- Technology Institution of Industrial Safety (Japan)
- Thermal Imaging Inspection Station
- Transactions on Interactive Intelligent Systems (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Transactions on Internet and Information Systems (journal; Korean Society for Internet Information)
- Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Twin (Time-domain Wavelength Interleaved Network) Iterative Independent Set
- Turn It Into Something Good
- Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (Israel)
- Training in Industriellen Technologien GmbH (German: Training in Industrial Technologies)
- Transport of Intercepted IP (Internet Protocol) Traffic
- 1000 Islands International Tourism Council
- Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund (Florida)
- The Italian Job (movie)
- Thermal Inkjet (printing technology)
- Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico - General Abelardo L Rodriguez (Airport Code)
- Time in Job
- Tokyo Institute of Japanese (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tuned in Journal (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette TV commentary column)
- Turkish Islamic Jihad
- Taman Impian Jaya Ancol (resort; Jakarta, Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OVERVIEW: Most managers recognize that time-to-market practices provide benefits for their organizations, but few have considered all available TTM strategies.
CHIPPEWA FALLS, WI -- TTM Technologies will invest $14 million in a two-phase expansion that will increase production by 85% at its plant in Chippewa Falls, WI.
internal-use software & website development) -- TTM $ 336 $ 337 $ 373 $ 458 $ 575 71 % Free cash flow (operating cash flow less purchases of fixed assets) -- TTM $ 1,542 $ 1,916 $ 2,920 $ 2,322 $ 1,986 29 % Free cash flow -- TTM Y/Y growth 89 % 98 % 114 % 62 % 29 % N/A Invested capital (1) $ 3,666 $ 3,847 $ 4,449 $ 5,104 $ 5,820 N/A Return on invested capital (2) 42 % 50 % 66 % 45 % 34 % N/A Common shares and stock-based awards outstanding 451 451 461 463 465 3 % Common shares outstanding 432 433 444 446 448 4 % Stock-based awards outstanding 19 18 17 18 17 (11 %) Stock-based awards outstanding -- % of common shares outstanding 4.
The study demonstrates a 98 percent overall diagnostic accuracy for TTM involving 369 pacemaker patients followed by three prominent U.
Servicer-reported net operating income for the TTM ending Sept.
The TTM Average Daily Rate (ADR), and Revenue per Available Room (RevPAR) were up by 5.
The TTM executive team's expertise, experience and leadership put it in great position to be a very successful company, and an ideal partner for carriers.