New premium rates for Tricare Reserve Select and Tricare Retired Reserve will go into effect Jan.
What does TRS stand for?
TRS stands for TRICARE Reserve Select (US DoD healthcare plan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TRS
We have 323 other meanings of TRS in our Acronym Attic
- Transcript Research System
- Transformed Radial Stub
- Transmission Repeater Station
- Transportable Relay Station
- Transportation Railway Service
- Transverse Rupture Strength
- Trash Removal Service (Bermerton, WA)
- Travel Recommender Systems
- Travel Related Services (company)
- Travel Reservation System (software)
- Trieste, Italy - Ronchi Dei Legionari (Airport Code)
- Trouble Reporting System (Sprint)
- Trumpton Riot Squad (UK gaming clan)
- Trunked Radio System
- Tubular Round Slings
- Teacher Rating Scales for Children (Behavior Assessment System for Children)
- Tandy Radio Shack DOS
- T Cell Released Suppressor Activity (immunology)
- Tandem Repeat Sequence A (genetics)
- Tapered Ring Slot Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anyone that transfers directly into the SELRES from active duty is eligible to receive 180 days of free Tricare (TAMP); then after six months they can elect to continue with Tricare Reserve Select.
Health Care and Life Insurance Reserve component Sailors and their families are eligible for highly affordable TRICARE Reserve Select medical care and dental benefits, as well as affordable Serviceman's Group life insurance for Sailors, spouses and children.
The Department of Defense (DoD) announces the start of health care coverage under TRICARE Reserve Select (TRS) for eligible Reserve Component (RC) service members and their family members.
Topics include; an overview of TRICARE, inactive duty status, benefits during pre-activation and activation periods, TRICARE for family members, TRICARE Reserve Select, and behavioral healthcare services.
Similar to Tricare Reserve Select, the Tricare Dental Program offers worldwide coverage with two service areas.
Beneficiaries can choose educational briefings on topics such as active duty benefits, post-activation and TRICARE Reserve Select, TRICARE's health care plan for members of the National Guard and Reserve, and their families.
GAO-08-104 December 21, 2007 (DOD) TRICARE Reserve Select (TRS) program allows most reservists to purchase coverage under TRICARE, the military health insurance program, when not on active duty.