The opportunity to practice and get feedback on Speaking is available through the TOEFL Academic Speaking Test (TAST) for an additional $30.
What does TAST stand for?
TAST stands for TOEFL Academic Speaking Test
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAST
We have 9 other meanings of TAST in our Acronym Attic
- The Artists of the South Slave Society (Canada)
- Tulsa Area Syndromic Surveillance System
- Texas Association of Student Special Services Programs
- Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Taiwanese Association of Students at Tufts (Tufts University; Medford, MA)
- Take a Stitch Tuesday (embroidery)
- Technical Assistance and Support Team (various organizations)
- Thai Academy of Science and Technology (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Threaded Algebraic Space-Time
- Thrombolysis and Acute Stroke Therapy
- Tourism Association of Southwest Tennessee
- Trademark Application Assistant (image retrieval system)
- Taiwanese American Science and Technology Association (Potomac, MD)
- Tanzania Statistical Association
- The Administrative Support Theater Army
- The Archives of Scientists' Transcendent Experiences (Online Journal edited by Dr. Charles T. Tart)
- Thermally Accelerated Short Time Evaporator (food processing)
- Toledo Association for Sustainable Tourism and Empowerment (Belize)
- Tuxia Appliance Synthesis Technology Enabled (telecommunications)
- Tactical Air Support Training Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
ETS also recently announced the launch of LanguEdge(TM) Courseware and the TOEFL Academic Speaking Test (TAST), innovative classroom and assessment tools that preview the next generation TOEFL test coming in 2005.
Pearlman says a new TOEFL Academic Speaking Test (TAST), a practice stand-alone version of the speaking portion of the new test, will be introduced as early as March 2003.