The TIPHON study results are encouraging because they show that Spiriva provides clinically significant improvements in health-related quality-of-life measures for patients with COPD.
What does TISPAN stand for?
TISPAN stands for TIPHON (Telecommunications and Internet Protocol Harmonization over Networks) and SPAN (Services and Protocols for Advanced Networks) (ETSI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TISPAN
- Tailored Information Support Plan
- Teacher in Space Project
- Telephony Internet Service Provider
- The Infrastructure Security Partnership
- Toilet Internet Service Provider (Google spoof)
- Trade and Information Systems Project (Africa)
- Traffic Information Service Provider (telematics, Road Traffic)
- Tanzania Internet Service Providers Association (nonprofit organization)
- Texas Internet Service Providers Association
- Telecoms & Internet Converged Services & Protocols for Advanced Networks
- Training Integration Strategy Process Action Team
- The Institute of Sales Promotion Consultancies
- Tandon Information Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Turtle Island String Quartet
- The International Scope Review (social and economic models)
- Towards an Integrated Student Record (UK)
- Tehran International Studies & Research Institute
- Tactical Information Sharing System
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (India)
- Tecnologías de la Información San Sebastian
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the overwhelming support of these industry leaders, OSP has been defined within the European Telecommunications Standards Institute's (ETSI) project TIPHON, chartered to establish global standards for Internet telephony.
Aravox's firewall-control protocol has been made available to TIPHON as an industry standard.
The objective of TIPHON is to support the market for voice communication and related voice-band communication (fax), and to ensure that Internet and traditional switched-circuit users can communicate.
ETSI's Project TIPHON is a standardizing body which focuses on voice over IP matters, and produces specifications that intend to bridge the world of switched circuits to the IP world.
21 /PRNewswire/ -- A new initiative has been launched to provide a framework for the concerted deployment of global IP-telephony services based on European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) TIPHON (Telecommunications Internet Protocol Harmonization Over Networks) Project's technical specifications.
ETSI, the current leading force behind the adoption and promotion of global Internet Telephony standards and the driver of European telecom standards, established the TIPHON project (Telecommunications and Internet Protocol Harmonization Over Networks), as a response to the urgent need for universal, common solutions for voice and fax communication over IP networks.
The event includes five days of structured, scheduled tests conducted by IMTC Activity Groups and European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) TIPHON (Telecommunications and Internet Protocol Harmonization Over Networks) project, and focuses on H.