March 23 /PRNewswire/ -- SPX Corporation (NYSE: SPW) today announced that, through a subsidiary, its Dielectric Communications business has completed the acquisition of TCI International, Inc.
What does TCII stand for?
TCII stands for TCI International, Inc. (stock symbol)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCII
We have 2 other meanings of TCII in our Acronym Attic
- Trade Corridor Improvement Fund (California Transportation Commission)
- Transport Corporation of India Foundation
- Turks and Caicos Islands Football Association
- The Chief Information Group, Inc. (Falls Church, PA)
- The Clinical Innovation Group (Medical University of South Carolina; Charleston, SC)
- Tower Crane Interest Group (Construction Plant-Hire Association; trade association; UK)
- Transportation Corridor Improvement Group (St. Louis, MO)
- Tribal Councils Investment Group of Manitoba Ltd. (Manitoba, Canada)
- Turks and Caicos Islands Government
- Tactical Command Industries, Inc.
- Technical Committee on Information Infrastructure (IEEE)
- Technical Committee on Intelligent Informatics
- Telecom Consultants International, Inc.
- Tien Chien II (missile)
- Time Crisis II (game)
- Trade Consultants International Inc.
- Transcobalamin II
- TIAA CREF Individual & Institutional Services
- The Check Is in the Mail
- Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (Ministry of Communications and Information Technology; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most recently, Gamble was Vice President of Finance and Director of Administration at TCI International, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 18, 2000 TCI International, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 18, 2000 TCI International, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 30, 2000 TCI International, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 29, 2000 TCI International, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 1, 1999-- TCI International, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 7, 1999-- TCI International, Inc.