92A10 Non-Automated Sustainment Training provides guidance on unit-level PLL and TAMMS procedures that are not automated.
What does TEDB stand for?
TEDB stands for TAMMS (The Army Maintenance Management System) Equipment Data Base
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TEDB
We have 4 other meanings of TEDB in our Acronym Attic
- Tianjin Economic Development Area (China)
- Toronto Entertainment District Association (Canada)
- Tri ethylene diamine
- Triangle Economic Development Authority (Florida)
- TADS Electronics Display and Control
- Terrorist Explosive Device Analytical Center
- Texas Emergency Department Asthma Surveillance
- Turkiye Elektrik Dagitim AS (Turkish: Turkey Electricity Distribution AS)
- Tecnicos Especialistas en Desactivacion de Artefactos Explosivos
- Text Data Exchange Protocol
- Transportation Energy Data Book (est. 1976; US Department of Energy)
- Trial of Early Detection of Breast Cancer (UK study)
- Technology for Education in Developing Countries (conference)
- Temple Economic Development Corporation (Temple, TX)
- Texas Economic Development Council (Austin, TX)
- Tonsillar Epithelial Dendritic Cells
- Training, Education and Doctrine Centre (various locations; UN)
- Trinity Economic Development Corporation (Weaverville, CA)
- Tertiary Education Disability Council of Australia
- Tamilnadu Entrepreneur Development Confederation (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ULLS provides automated procedures for performing limited TAMMS (The Army Maintenance Management System) functions and managing standard maintenance facility operations.
THE DAMAGINS EFFECTS OF HEAT ARE JUST ONE REASON UNITS ARE TOLD TO DEPLOY THEIR LIS ON THE SAME AIRCRAFT AS THEIR TAMMS CLERK OR SUPPLY NCO.
Ground system mechanics turn their maintenance forms into their TAMMS clerk who records the man-hours in the STAMIS computer.
The damaging effects of heat are just one reason units are told to deploy their STAMIS systems on the same aircraft as their TAMMS clerk or supply NCO.
The absence of OF 346, US Government Motor Vehicle Operator's Identification Card, from DA Pare 750-8, TAMMS (Aug 05) has led some organizations to conclude it's no longer authorized.
Dear Half-Mast DA Pare 738-750 provided instructions on how to correct; TAMMS forms (see Para 1-6(c)).