What does SCIMA stand for?
SCIMA stands for Systems and Cybernetics in Management (journal)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCIMA
- Smart Common Input Method
- Speech Communications Index Meter
- Spinal Cord Independence Measure
- Squirrel Cage Induction Motor
- Standard Cubic Inches per Minute
- Supersonic Cruise Intercept Missile
- Supply Chain Inventory Management
- System, Component, Item, Module
- Software Controlled Integrated Memory Architecture
- Standing Committee on Immigration and Multicultural Affairs (Australia)
- Supply Chain Initiative on Modified Agricultural Crops (UK)
- St. Christopher Iba Mar Diop College of Medicine (Luton, England, UK)
- Security Components Message Exchange Format
- Scottish Clinical Information Management in Practice (Scotland, UK)
- Scottish Clinical Information Management in Primary Care
- Single Chip Integration Module Reference Manual
- Service Center Information Management System (U.S. Department of Agriculture)
- Self-Cancelling Installment Note
- Shell Companies in Nigeria
- Site Change Implementation Notice