shares scientific insights into low back pain--especially in the context of work--that he has acquired over the past century as his thinking has migrated from traditional biomechanics to a systems view of causality.
What does SV stand for?
SV stands for Systems View
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of SV
We have 61 other meanings of SV in our Acronym Attic
- Sun Valley High School (Aston, Pennsylvania)
- Super Value
- Super Veloce (Lamborghini)
- Super Villain
- Support Vector (learning algorithms)
- Surface Vehicle
- Survival Vest
- Sweet Vermouth (alcoholic beverage)
- Verein für Deutsche Schäferhunde e.V.
- Storiform Variant of Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma
- Service Validation and Testing (various companies)
- Software Verification and Validation
- System Verification and Validation
- Selective Vagotomy and Antrectomy
- Selective Vagotomy and Pyloroplasty
- Silicon Valley-Public Access Link
- Slowly Varying Variable Bit Rate
- Survivability Vulnerability/Crashworthiness
Samples in periodicals archive:
Southwest Airlines is able to turn around (unload, service and load) an aircraft in 25 minutes, which is an excellent benchmark standard that would be impossible to achieve without integrated processes and a systems view.
Decision Support System View -- provides a way to select enlarged views of the chart horizontally across each systems view.
Drummond's years of service as Chairman of one of the largest and longest-standing state public employee retirement fund investors in private equity will bring a valuable perspective of how public retirement systems view private equity and will help PCG AM better address their issues.
The organization's deputy directors and staff specialists act with considerable autonomy as they lead the development of roadmaps and the systems view of joint integrated architectures, defining what systems to bring together in a system-of-systems approach to meet warfighter needs.
Based on a systems view of organizations, the approach emphasizes (a) using various criteria to view an organization in terms of its subsystems and (b) asking focused questions about the organization based on these different systemic views.
Harris founded HRI in 1982 based on a holistic or systems view of the world.
CSBi places equal emphasis on computational and experimental methods and on molecular and systems views of biological function.