June 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Computer Sciences Corporation today announced that CSC's Global Security Solutions (GSS) organization and the CSC-led Eagle Alliance, a joint venture of CSC and Northrop Grumman Corporation , have attained the Systems Security Engineering Capability Maturity Model (SSE-CMM) Level 4.
What does SSE-CMM stand for?
SSE-CMM stands for Systems Security Engineering Capability Maturity Model
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of SSE-CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Sunrise Sports and Entertainment
- Supervisor's Safety Education
- Support System Evaluation
- Support Systems Engineering (Sprint)
- Sussex School of Education (UK)
- Sygate Secure Enterprise (software)
- System Safety Engineering
- System Status Evaluation
- Systematic Software Engineering (Aarhus, Denmark)
- Systems Security Engineering
- SIGINT Support Element/Electronic Warfare Element
- Streaming SIMD (Single Instruction Multiple Data) Extensions 2 (Intel Pentium 4)
- Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (Intel Pentium 4 Prescott)
- Secretary of State for External Affairs (Canada)
- Simple Single Engine Aircraft
- Social Sciences Employees Association (Canada)
- Société Suisse des Études Africaines (French)
- Society for the Study of Egyptian Antiquities
- Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigen
- Stanford Summer Engineering Academy (Stanford University; Stanford, CA; est. 1998)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The INS TrustCheck security evaluation tool, which leverages the Systems Security Engineering Capability Maturity Model (SSE-CMM), accurately measures the effectiveness and maturity of business practices employed by corporations and government agencies.
It also leverages Carnegie Mellon University's Systems Security Engineering Capability Maturity Model (SSE-CMM) and ISO 17799.