A means of communicating technically between tools and across disciplines is accomplished by connecting the Systems Modeling Language (SysML) to ModelCenter(R), a generic executable framework and Phoenix Integration s flagship software.
What does SysML stand for?
SysML stands for Systems Modeling Language (Unified Modeling Language)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sachem Youth Soccer League (New York)
- Sacramento Youth Soccer League (California)
- Southfield Youth Soccer League (Michigan)
- Stamford Youth Soccer League (Stamford, CT)
- System Log
- System Logic
- Network System Logger
- Systems Management
- System Manager
- System of Stabilization of Export Earnings from Mining Products
- System Modeling Process
- System Modification
- System Monitor
- Seattle Youth Symphony Orchestras (Washington)
- Seguridad y Salud Ocupacional (Spanish: Occupational Safety and Health; governmental division; various locations)
- Shelton Youth Soccer Organization (Connecticut)
- Skaneateles Youth Soccer Organization (New York)
- Starkville Youth Soccer Organization (Starkville, MS)
- Swiss Youth Symphony Orchestra (Switzerland)
- System Operator
Samples in periodicals archive:
A prominent example of a UML profile is the Systems Modeling Language (SysML).
]), Business Process Model & Notation (BPMN(TM)), Unified Profile for DoDAF and MODAF (UPDM), Systems Modeling Language (SysML(TM)), and Service Oriented Architecture Modeling Language (SoaML(TM)).
An Introduction to OMG Systems Modeling Language (SysML[TM]), by Clarence C.
0 (ASTM) FTF Lightweight Fault Tolerance for Distributed Real-time Systems Submission Shared Operational Picture Exchange Services (SOPES) Information Exchange Data Model (IEDM) Submission 2nd Phenotype and Genotype Object Model (PAGE-OM) FTF Systems Modeling Language (SysML) 1.
Rhapsody is an award-winning, UML and Systems Modeling Language (SysML(TM))-compliant, Model Driven Development environment for software systems design and application development of real-time embedded systems.
The new Telelogic Rhapsody[R] release is more tightly aligned with the Object Management Group's (OMG) Systems Modeling Language 1.
As the leading vendor bringing the OMG's UML based Systems Modeling Language (SysML) to embedded systems, we've been urged by the automotive industry to join AUTOSAR.