BOMI is known for industry-standard designations--the Real Property Administrator (RPA ), the Facilities Management Administrator (FMA ), the Systems Maintenance Administrator (SMA ), and the Systems Maintenance Technician (SMT ).
What does SMT stand for?
SMT stands for Systems Maintenance Technician
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMT
We have 286 other meanings of SMT in our Acronym Attic
- Sustainable Mobility Technologies (Ford Motor Co.)
- Swedish Match Tour (sailing)
- Switch-Mode Transformer
- Syndicat Mixte Transports (French: Combined Transport Union)
- System Maintenance Test
- System Management and Translations (Sprint)
- System Management Team
- System Management Terminal
- System Manager Training
- System Master Tape
- Systems Management Technology, Inc. (Falls Church, VA)
- Systems Methodology Team
- Abstract Test Suite for SMT
- Satisfiability Modulo Theories Competition
- Suppressor of Mif Two 3
- Suppressor of Mif Two 3 Homolog 1
- Science/ Mathematics and Technology Academy
- Scio Mutual Telephone Association
- Scottish Motor Traders Association
- Sekolah Menengah Tingkat Atas
Samples in periodicals archive:
HE HAS SERVED AS AN ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN IN VARIOUS UNITS ACROSS THE ARMY FORCES COMMAND, THE ARMY SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND, AND THE ARMY TRAINING AND DOCTRINE COMMAND.
Nearly 50,000 property managers, facilities managers, and building engineers and technicians have benefited from the Institute's specialized courses and four professional designation programs: the Real Property Administrator (RPA), Facilities Management Administrator (FMA), Systems Maintenance Administrator (SMA) and Systems Maintenance Technician (SMT).