This project exemplifies the promise that a future generation of robots can have both in space and on Earth, not as replacements for humans but as companions that can carry out key supporting roles," the Telegraph quoted John Olson, director of the Nasa's Exploration Systems Integration Office, as saying.
What does SIO stand for?
SIO stands for Systems Integration Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of SIO
We have 98 other meanings of SIO in our Acronym Attic
- Stakeholder Involvement Office
- Standard Installation Organization
- State Investment Officer (various locations)
- Status Indication Out of Alignment (SS7)
- Storytelling in Organizations (National Storytelling Network)
- Strategic Initiatives Overview (management)
- Student Islamic Organization (India)
- Studentsamskipnaden i Oslo
- Supply Item Order
- Synchronizing Intermediate Objectives
- Silicon Dioxide
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography Archives (La Jolla, CA)
- Southeast Iowa Officials Association (sports)
- Status Indication Out of Alignment
- Stop Islamization of America
- Source Identification Ordering Authorization
- Silicon Optical Bench
- Semantically Interlinked Online Community
- Serial Input/Output Controller
- Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Falls Church, VA: Air Force Human Systems Integration Office.
March 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- News Facts -- The Financial Systems Integration Office (FSIO) has officially certified Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.
General Services Administration's Financial Systems Integration Office (FSIO) seeks comments on the Financial Management Line of Business (FMLoB) Migration Planning Guidance, posted on http://www.
9 financial management applications passed the Federal Systems Integration Office (FSIO) incremental test to retain federal certification.
Government's Financial Systems Integration Office (formerly the U.