Other links to applicable references or tools are the Integrated Product Support Element Guidebook, ACQuipedia Articles, DAU Glossary, Milestone Documentation Identification; other functional area tools such as the Systems Engineering Review Technical Slider, Systems Engineering Technical Review Timing, links to DAU training and, finally, Service-specific links.
What does SETR stand for?
SETR stands for Systems Engineering Technical Review
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SETR
We have 2 other meanings of SETR in our Acronym Attic
- Secure Electronic Transactions Protocol
- Society of Experimental Test Pilots
- Software Engineering Theory and Practice (International Conference)
- Solar Energy Technology Program (US Department of Energy)
- Special Education Technology Practice (publication; Whietfish Bay, WI)
- Stream Environment Transport Protocol
- Southeast Europe Trade Preference Act of 1999 (US Department of State)
- Set Quote (AutoLISP)
- Search for Extra-Terrestrial Religion
- Single Entry Time Reporting
- Service d'Etudes Techniques des Routes et Autoroutes (French)
- Southeastern Enduro and Trail Riders Association (USA)
- Safety of Enclosures for Toxics using Recirculating Air Filtration
- Société des Transports En Commun de l'Agglomération Mancelle (French transportation company)
- Sacramento Engineering Technology Regional Consortium
- South Eastern Tax Reform Coalition (Fawn Grove, PA)
- Special Education Training and Resource Center
- State Engineering Technology Research Centre
- Southeast Tree Research and Education Site
- South East Thames Regional Health Authority (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DON CIO; Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development and Acquisition (ASN RDA) Chief Systems Engi Engineer (CHSENG); Navy and Marine Corps systems commands; and associated warfare centers are working toward integrating DON EA alignment and compliance reviews as part of the Systems Engineering Technical Review process.
In addition, the Systems Engineering Technical Review events doubled the attendance requirements for senior engineering and logistics competency members to sit as board members and provide subject matter expertise.