org/meetings/0410 26 Technical Information Division Conference San Diego, CA CDM Fulfillment in the Systems Engineering Environment Some of the topics to be covered: engineering drawing, CAD data challenges, technical data packages, audits and reviews, and enterprise challenges for the data management realm.
What does SEE stand for?
SEE stands for Systems Engineering Environment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEE
We have 273 other meanings of SEE in our Acronym Attic
- Stratégie Européenne pour l'Emploi (French: European Employment Strategy; EU)
- Student Educational Experience (NASA)
- Studies in Economics and Econometrics
- Supplemental Electromagnetic Emission
- Supplementary Electronics Equipment
- Surgical Eye Expeditions
- Symantec Endpoint Encryption (software)
- Syndicat des Employés d'Electrolima (French)
- Synthetic Environment Exercise
- Systems Effectiveness Engineering
- Synthetic Environment Evaluation - Inspection Tool
- Fifth International Conference on Seismology and Earthquake Engineering
- Serbian Energy Efficiency Agency (Novi Beograd, Serbia)
- Socio-Economic and Environmental Assessment (Canada)
- Software Engineering Environment Authority (various organizations)
- Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance (Atlanta, GA)
- Southeast Environmental Education Alliance (North American Association for Environmental Education)
- System of Environmental and Economic Accounting (UN)
- Summary Effective Equivalent Annual Expositional Doses
- South East Euro Awareness Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
One way to help stabilize the systems engineering environment, and thus improve the outcome, is to work on a short timeline.
ACS GSG is charged with implementing a systems engineering environment capable of yielding consistent, repeatable, predictable and successful IT project outcomes.
VaST's ultra-fast and accurate peripheral, processor and bus models -- coupled with VaST's CoMET(TM)and METeor(TM) tools -- provide a systems engineering environment for the design of embedded systems and system-on-chip (SoC).
Architectural Exploration Reduces Chip Spins CoMET 5 Systems Engineering Environment is used to create virtual prototypes -- software simulations of the real hardware -- which are used to architect, build and simulate complex, multi-processor, multiplexed bus systems, systems-on-chip (SoCs) and networked electronic control unit (ECU) designs.
A strong emphasis of CMMi-level projects is bringing the systems engineering environment together with the software engineering environment.
This test period serves as a research and development tool for the potential customer while providing a systems engineering environment for CMT.