My first assignment in the Air Force as a second lieutenant was as a systems engineer responsible for depot maintenance of a $500 million, one-of-a-kind weapon system.
What does SE stand for?
SE stands for Systems Engineer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SE
We have 106 other meanings of SE in our Acronym Attic
- Syntax Element (video coding)
- Synthetic Environment
- System Effectiveness
- System Environment
- System Evaluation
- System Expansion (Apple Macintosh)
- System Extension
- System(s) Engineering
- Systematic Error
- Système d'Exploitation (French: Operating System)
- Systems Engineering and Integration Office (NIMA)
- Systems Europe (Belgium)
- Sea Enterprise Board of Directors
- Synthetic Environment Integrated Product Team
- Spherical Equivalent of Subjective Manifest Refraction
- Security Education and Awareness
- Siemens Energy & Automation
- System Engineering and Analysis
- Systems Engineering & Architecture
- Southeastern & Chatham Railway
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, many believe a person is a competent systems engineer if the person writes plans, specifications, and interface control documents, and uses the vernacular of the systems engineering profession.
0 with extensions needed to satisfy the requirements of systems engineers.
The Rhapsody Systems Designer product is targeted to systems engineers who are focused on systems design and validation, and are seeking ways to detect potential errors early in the design process.
Within the agency, the NSA/CSS chief systems engineer participates in the corporate planning process.
1, a systems engineer can now not only develop Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) compliant systems quickly and easily, the user can also simulate the design and detect errors early in the design cycle.
Kenneth Flowers, USA Azani is Northrop Grumman senior systems engineer providing technical support to the Open Systems Joint Task Force since 1996.
Schaeffer also noted that a lack of common understanding on how to define SE, and disagreement about what creates a good systems engineer, also create imbalances.