March 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the opening of its new Power Systems Development Laboratory in Taipei City, Taiwan.
What does SDL stand for?
SDL stands for Systems Development Laboratory (JPL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDL
We have 190 other meanings of SDL in our Acronym Attic
- Supplier Document List
- Supported Distance Learning (various locations)
- Surface Data Logging
- Sustainable Development Law
- Switched Delay Line (fiber optics)
- Symbian Developer Library (computing)
- Synchronous Delay Line
- System Description Language
- System Design Laboratory
- System Design Language
- Specification and Description Language Graphical Representation (also seen as SDLGR)
- Specification and Description Language Phrase Representation (ITU-T, also seen as SDLPR)
- Santos de Los Angeles (band)
- Self Directed Learning Aptitude
- Signaling Data Link Allocation
- South Dakota Library Association
- State Driver Licensing Agency
- Successive Detection Logarithmic Amplifier
- Synchronous Data Link Adapters
- Software Development Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bob Twiggs, director of Stanford University's Space Systems Development Laboratory, invented the CubeSat as a way to help doctoral students take a satellite project from concept through launch in less than a year.
He also helped create PARC's Advanced Systems Development Laboratory, in which his teams delivered socio-technical innovations that leveraged deep understanding of how people work and how they can better manage increasing amounts of information in the workplace.
and the Hitachi Systems Development Laboratory will conduct joint work on key security and privacy issues.
Systems Development Laboratory working in operating systems development.
Mylex has been the market leader in RAID products in Korea for years, but until now has only been sold through distribution," said Soo Kyeom Kim, manager of the systems development laboratory, Samsung's Enterprise Network Division.