The models were performed by Systems Applications International of California, one of the nation's leading photochemical modeling firms.
What does SAI stand for?
SAI stands for Systems Applications International
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAI
We have 338 other meanings of SAI in our Acronym Attic
- Sugar Association, Inc.
- Summit Agro International
- Supersonic Aerospace International LLC
- Supreme Audit Institution (Republic of Korea)
- Surveillance-Aided Intercept
- Swales Aerospace Inc. (Beltsville, Maryland)
- Sweet Adelines International (International Organization of Women Barbershop Singers)
- Systematic Automation, Inc. (Farmington, CT)
- Systems Alliance, Inc. (Maryland)
- Systems Application Integration
- Systems Architecture and Interfaces (Aeronautical Radio Incorporated)
- San Antonio International Airport (Texas)
- Self-Awareness in Action
- Service Académique d'Inspection de l'Apprentissage (French: Academic Service Learning Inspectorate)
- Servicio de Análisis e Información Antinarcóticos (Guatemala special police)
- Slovenská Akademická Informacná Agentúra (Slovak: Slovak Academic Information Agency)
- South African Institute of Architects (est. 1996)
- South Australian Internet Association
- Strategic Alliance Investment Advisors, Inc. (Littleton, CO)
- Sustainable Aquarium Industry Association (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Systems Applications International (SAI), an independent company specializing in atmospheric modeling was retained to assess the potential benefits to air quality using the appropriate modeling procedures.