About Systems Application Engineering (SAE) Systems Application Engineering, Inc.
What does SAE stand for?
SAE stands for Systems Application Engineering, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAE
We have 241 other meanings of SAE in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Account Executive
- Study of Artillery Effects
- Substance Abuse Evaluation
- Suitable Alternative Employment
- Supervised Agricultural Experience
- Surface Artificielle d'Escalade (French)
- Suspended Access Equipment
- Sustainable Agriculture Education
- Syarikat Azmir Engineering (Malaysia)
- System Architecture Evolution (3GPP)
- Systems Architecture & Engineering
- Society of Automotive Engineers Aerospace Avionic System Division
- Service Architecture Evolution Gateway
- Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan
- Saudi Aramco Employees Association (Saudi Arabia)
- Singapore Accredited Estate Agencies
- Society of Automotive Engineers Australasia
- Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Student Alabama Education Association (College of Education; University of Alabama)
- Sustainable Agriculture Education Association (est. 2006)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sacks, president, Systems Application Engineering, Inc.
Ideal for Channel Partners "We've been working closely with one of our customers to develop applications for use on the Symbol MC9000-G and believe the durability and the architecture of the product to be ideally suited for supply chain solutions," said Jerry Sacks, president, Systems Application Engineering, Inc.