Role of Interleukin-1 (IL-1) In the Pathogenesis of Systemic Onset Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis and Clinical Response to IL-1 Blockade.
What does SOJIA stand for?
SOJIA stands for Systemic Onset Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Southeastern Organization for Jazz Arts (Atlanta, GA)
- Students Organizing for Justice in the Americas
- Symposium Onderzoek Jonge Archeologen (Dutch: Young Archaeologists Research Symposium)
- System of Objectified Judgement Analysis (toxicology)
- State of Jefferson Alpaca Association
- School of Journalism and Communication
- Southwest Orlando Jewish Congregation (Florida)
- Stand Off Jammer Counter (type of PATRIOT missile)
- Systemic-Onset Juvenile Chronic Arthritis
- Small Outline J-Lead Dynamic Random Access Memory
- Sold Out Junior Lien (home finance)
- School of Journalism and Mass Communications
- Southern Online Journal of Nursing Research
- Statement of Joint Objectives
- Sydney Olympics Jewish Organising Committee (Australia)
- Symposium on Joining of Materials (international welding conference)
- Standard Operating Job Procedure
- Sentro Oftalmologico Jose Rizal (Filipino: Jose Rizal Ophthamology Center; Philippines)
- Systemic-Onset Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Structured On-The-Job Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
Overproduction of IL-1 has been shown to play a key role in the inflammation involved in FCAS and MWS and has also been shown to be involved in several inflammatory diseases such as gout, rheumatoid arthritis, and systemic onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis, he noted.
Role of interleukin-1 (IL1) in the pathogenesis of systemic onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis and clinical response to IL-1 blockade.