Endpoints met in two Phase III trials, including substantial symptom relief in 84% of systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (SJIA) patients treated with ACZ885 in trial-11 - SJIA patients treated with ACZ885 in trial-2 were nearly three times less likely to suffer a new flare vs.
What does SJIA stand for?
SJIA stands for Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SJIA
We have 2 other meanings of SJIA in our Acronym Attic
- Sompo Japan Insurance, Inc.
- South Jersey Industries, Inc.
- South Jersey Investors, Inc.
- Sports Journalism Institute (internship program; est. 1993)
- St James Infirmary (San Francisco, CA)
- St. John's Institute (various locations)
- State Justice Institute
- Steel Joist Institute
- San Jose International Airport (California)
- St. Joan's International Alliance (Milwaukee, WI)
- Scottish Joint Industry Board (UK)
- Sinclair James International Corporation (Makati City, Philippines)
- South Johor Investment Corporation (now Iskandar Investment Berhad; Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia)
- Survey of Jails in Indian Country
- San Jose Institute for Contemporary Art (California)
- San Juan Islands Conservation District (Washington)
- San Juan Island Community Foundation (Friday Harbor, WA)
- Singapore Journal of International and Comparative Law (publication of the Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore)
- Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases
- St Joseph's Institute for the Deaf
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acute hepatitis in three patients with systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis taking interleukin-1 receptor antagonist.
com/ The drug was set to be used on children with systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (sJIA).
Data from the 'close-to-real-life' ACT-SURE study of ACTEMRA monotherapy in patients who have had an inadequate response to anti-TNF therapy (TNF-IR) will also be presented, along with two year data from the TENDER study assessing the use of ACTEMRA in children with systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (SJIA).
20) Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis TCZ was approved in 2011 for treatment of systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (sJIA).
placebo in Phase III pivotal trial - Systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis is a rare, disabling and potentially fatal auto-inflammatory disease, with daily spiking fever and arthritic joint pain[3,4] - Second pivotal Phase III trial ongoing; worldwide regulatory submissions planned for 2012 EAST HANOVER, N.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (SJIA) - Pipeline Review, H1 2012', provides an overview of the Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (SJIA) therapeutic pipeline.
11-13) Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis An exciting recent development in the use of tocilizumab for rheumatic disease has been its approval for the treatment of systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (sJIA).