MAS occurs in about 10% of individuals with chronic rheumatic diseases including systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (SJIA).
What does SJIA stand for?
SJIA stands for Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SJIA
We have 2 other meanings of SJIA in our Acronym Attic
- Sompo Japan Insurance, Inc.
- South Jersey Industries, Inc.
- South Jersey Investors, Inc.
- Sports Journalism Institute (internship program; est. 1993)
- St James Infirmary (San Francisco, CA)
- St. John's Institute (various locations)
- State Justice Institute
- Steel Joist Institute
- San Jose International Airport (California)
- St. Joan's International Alliance (Milwaukee, WI)
- Scottish Joint Industry Board (UK)
- Sinclair James International Corporation (Makati City, Philippines)
- South Johor Investment Corporation (now Iskandar Investment Berhad; Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia)
- Survey of Jails in Indian Country
- San Jose Institute for Contemporary Art (California)
- San Juan Islands Conservation District (Washington)
- San Juan Island Community Foundation (Friday Harbor, WA)
- Singapore Journal of International and Comparative Law (publication of the Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore)
- Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases
- St Joseph's Institute for the Deaf
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two randomized trials of canakinumab in systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
Novartis announced today that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved IlarisA (canakinumab) for the treatment of active systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (SJIA) in patients aged 2 years and older.
Up to 2,500 children in the UK under the age of 16 suffer from systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA), also known as Still's disease.
Data from the 'close-to-real-life' ACT-SURE study of ACTEMRA monotherapy in patients who have had an inadequate response to anti-TNF therapy (TNF-IR) will also be presented, along with two year data from the TENDER study assessing the use of ACTEMRA in children with systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (SJIA).
Pennington was diagnosed in December 2012 with Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (SJIA), the rarest form of Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA).
Acute hepatitis in three patients with systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis taking interleukin-1 receptor antagonist.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (SJIA) - Pipeline Review, H1 2012', provides an overview of the Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (SJIA) therapeutic pipeline.