By peripheral cannulation of an artery in the ear, systemic arterial pressure was continuously monitored.
What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for Systemic Arterial Pressure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAP
We have 795 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- Sync Alignment Protocol
- System Acquisition Plan
- System against People
- System Alarm Panel (security)
- System Application Procedure
- System Application Products
- System Application Programming
- System/Ship Acquisition Plan
- Systemanalyse And Programmentwicklung
- Systeme, Anwendungen, Produkte in der Datenverarbeitung (German: Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing; SAP AG)
- Systems Analysis and Program Development
- Systems and Procedures
- Systems and Programming (various companies)
- Systems Applications and Products (data processing)
- Systems Applications Procedures
- Systems Assurance Programmer (British Airways)
- Systems Authorization Plan
- Systolic Array Processing
- Scientific Advisory Panel on Reprocessing of Medical Devices (Health Canada)
- Substance Abuse Prevention Services Information System (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In patients with low systemic arterial pressure, TYVASO may cause symptomatic hypotension.
Written for researchers and practitioners, this volume describes the regulation of blood during systemic arterial pressure changes, functional-metabolic activity and morphological changes induced by hyperthermia.
Comparison of direct and indirect measures of systemic arterial pressure during weightlifting in coronary artery
Although sildenafil was administered orally, it strongly reduced pulmonary arterial pressure, while only moderately decreasing mean systemic arterial pressure.
This morphology was predicted with considerable confidence preoperatively from the patient's age (<65 years) and the presence of aortic stenosis, a dilated aortic root and ascending aorta, and normal systemic arterial pressure (11, 12, 16).