Systematic Software Engineering A/S is an independent and privately owned software and systems company focusing on complex and critical information technology solutions within information and communications systems.
What does SSE stand for?
SSE stands for Systematic Software Engineering (Aarhus, Denmark)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSE
We have 275 other meanings of SSE in our Acronym Attic
- Sum of Squares due to Error
- Sun Sensor Electronics
- Sunrise Sports and Entertainment
- Supervisor's Safety Education
- Support System Evaluation
- Support Systems Engineering (Sprint)
- Sussex School of Education (UK)
- Sygate Secure Enterprise (software)
- System Safety Engineering
- System Status Evaluation
- Systems Security Engineering
- Systems Security Engineering Capability Maturity Model
- SIGINT Support Element/Electronic Warfare Element
- Streaming SIMD (Single Instruction Multiple Data) Extensions 2 (Intel Pentium 4)
- Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (Intel Pentium 4 Prescott)
- Secretary of State for External Affairs (Canada)
- Simple Single Engine Aircraft
- Social Sciences Employees Association (Canada)
- Société Suisse des Études Africaines (French)
- Society for the Study of Egyptian Antiquities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Systematic Software Engineering Systematic Software Engineering (Systematic) is a Danish software house that develops and sells technical system solutions, products and support primarily to ministries of defence but also increasingly to industry, as well as transport and service companies.
Frontier Technologies Inc,(FTI), Technology Strategies and Alliances Corporation, Systematic Software Engineering, TechWise, SFA Inc.