Adapting cardiovascular risk scoring models (such as the newly-adapted Systematic Coronary Risk Evaluation SCORE) by a factor of 1.
What does SCORE stand for?
SCORE stands for Systematic Coronary Risk Evaluation (cardiology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCORE
We have 74 other meanings of SCORE in our Acronym Attic
- Student Course Online Registration Engine
- Summary of Current Offshore Rig Economics
- Supplier Cost Reduction Effort
- Support Centre for Open Resources in Education (UK)
- Support of Continuous Research Excellence
- Supporting Cooperation for Research and Education (University of Turin; Italy)
- Suzuki Cappuccino Owners Register for Enthusiasts
- Swiss Clinicians Opting for Research
- Symbolic Computation Research Group (Japan)
- Symptoms, Causes, Outcomes, Resources and Effects (model)
- Student Conference on Research and Development
- Scenario-Oriented Recurring Evaluation System
- Science Career Options for Rural Environment Students
- Staff Builders Clinical Outcomes and Resource Evaluation System
- Strategic C4I Outage Reporting & Evaluation System
- Systems, Control and Optimization in Research, Education and Services (scientific platform; est. 2004)
- Scottish Rifles (British Army)
- Shear Controlled Orientation in Injection Molding
- Sharable Content Object Reference Metadata
- Shareable Content Object Reference Model (web-based e-learning standard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Systematic Coronary Risk Evaluation (SCORE) system has become the European standard for determining which patients should get statin therapy and other treatments to prevent cardiovascular disease (Eur.