This means rescuers from around the world can go to the Birkenshaw headquarters for its Systematic Approach to Vital Emergency Response, or SAVER, course.
What does SAVER stand for?
SAVER stands for Systematic Approach to Vital Emergency Response (International Centre for Emergency Techniques; Netherlands)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAVER
We have 2 other meanings of SAVER in our Acronym Attic
- Students Against Violence Everywhere (anti-bullying student organization)
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education
- System Availability Estimator
- System Avionics Value Estimation
- Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements (US Immigration and Naturalization Service)
- Symantec Anti-Virus Enterprise Edition (software; Symantec Corporation)
- Southern Appalachian Volunteer Environmental Monitoring (Southern Appalachian Man and the Biosphere program; Knoxville, TN)
- Society for the Advancement of Veterinary Education and Research (Philippines)
- Study to Assess & Validate Essential Reports
- Surgical Anterior Ventricular Endocardial Restoration (cardiology)
- Systems Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
- South Asia Vegetable Research Network (Asian Vegetable Research and Development Center; Shanhua, Taiwan)
- System for Application, Verification, Eligibility, Referrals, and Reporting (Texas; Health and Human Services)
- Safe Aviation Via Exceptional Service
- Sexual Assault Victims Emergency Services (est. 1982; Farmington, ME)
- South Australian Voluntary Euthanasia Society
- Southeastern Adams Volunteer Emergency Services (Hanover, PA)
- Standard Automated Voucher Examining System
- Structure Analysis and Verification Server (University of California, Los Angeles)
- South Atlantic Variability Experiment