How and where are the system-of-systems capabilities tested?
What does SoS stand for?
SoS stands for System-of-System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SoS
We have 837 other meanings of SoS in our Acronym Attic
- Switched-On Schoolhouse (Alpha Omega Publications)
- Sword of Skardsen (Neopets)
- Sygate Online Services
- Symbian Operating System
- Symbolic Operating System
- Syndicated Office Systems
- System Of Systems
- System Operation Status (Sprint)
- System Operational Specification
- System Operations Support
- Södersjukhuset (hospital, Stockholm, Sweden)
- Association de Prévention et de Lutte contre les Maladies Héréditaires du Globule Rouge
- Save Our Springs Alliance (Austin, TX)
- Sea of Spa America (Dead Sea skin products importer)
- Secretary of State Award
- Selective Optimization of Side Activities
- Sidcot Old Scholars' Association (UK)
- Singapore Open Source Alliance
- Sociology and Social Anthropology (various schools)
- Solitary Sandpiper (bird species Tringa solitaria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The intended purpose of the LSI was to provide systems engineering and management oversight throughout the development phases of the program, and to be responsible for the delivery of a system-of-systems capable of engaging in net-centric warfare.
Understanding Transportation as A System-of-Systems Problem (Dan De Larentis).