The ONT-600 family's plug-in modules address the optical and digital testing needs in research and development, system verification testing, production and troubleshooting.
What does SVT stand for?
SVT stands for System Verification Testing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SVT
We have 89 other meanings of SVT in our Acronym Attic
- Sturtevant (Amtrak station code; Sturtevant, WI)
- Subscriber Voice Terminal
- Super Valve Technology (Ampeg)
- Superficial Vein Thrombosis (disease)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Survivors of Violence and Torture (various organizations)
- Svensk Tidskrift (Swedish political magazine)
- Sveriges Television
- Synthetic Vision Technology (aviation; various companies)
- System Validation Test
- Systemic Venous Thrombosis
- Shenandoah Valley Travel Association (New Market, VA)
- Sonoma Valley Tennis Association (California)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia with Aberrant Conduction
- Schweizer Verband Technischer Bühnenberufe
- Sacramento Valley Teen Challenge (California)
- Scottish Virtual Teachers Centre (UK National Grid for Learning; Scotland, UK)
- Seaway Valley Theater Company (Ontario, Canada)
- Secure Video Teleconference
- Shenandoah Valley Technology Consortium (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Q4 2006, Amedia successfully passed the IPTV Gateway System Verification Testing Acceptance Test - a major engineering milestone in the Strategic Alliance Agreement between the companies.
The range of testers covers all key requirements for the early stages of 100GE, including transponder testing/validation, network equipment development, and system verification testing (SVT).
18 /PRNewswire/ -- The first Swiss F/A-18C has completed phase one of weapons system verification testing at Naval Air Warfare Center Patuxent River, Md.
They used it to manage fiber connections in system verification testing of a new SONET platform.
Because InfiniPort will be used within manufacturers' labs for system verification testing and production testing, and in service providers' labs for system verification testing; it will complement Acterna's ANT and ONT product lines currently used by every major American service provider to verify performance of next-generation networks and devices.
NASDAQ:RMBS) stated today that they are continuing to work with Intel and PC OEMs on system verification testing of RDRAM(R)-based platforms.