The most frequently applied method of introducing variables defining the states of a system under investigation is based on replacing the derivates [[?
What does SUI stand for?
SUI stands for System Under Investigation (computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other meanings of SUIOther Resources:
We have 34 other definitions for SUI in our Acronym Attic
- Speech User Interface
- Standard User Interface
- Stanford University Interim
- State Unemployment Income
- State Unemployment Insurance (tax)
- State University of Iowa (Iowa City, IA)
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- String Unique Identifier
- Suisun-Fairfield (Amtrak station code; Suisun-Farield, CA)
- System User Interface
- Systems Unlimited, Inc.
- School and University Internet Awards (Ireland; website design competition)
- State Unemployment Insurance Agency (US DOL)
- Summer Undergraduate Internship in Astrobiology (US NASA)
- Syracuse University International Applicants (Syracuse, NY)
- Southampton University Industrial Archaeology Group
- Service Unit Identification Code (US DoD)
- Silpakorn University International College (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Sisters United in Christ (McClean, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Equilibrium states The competing system under investigation has the following four equilibrium states.
Here we focus on the strategy to control transport properties without significantly altering neither the original structure of the system under investigation nor its overall chaotic structure which is based on building barriers by adding a small perturbation which is localized in phase space, hence confining all the trajectories.
The single-plex tissue assay is a practical alternative to immunohistochemistry (IHC), a widely used assay that is often challenging because antibodies are either unavailable or unreliable in the experimental system under investigation.
Equilibrium states The competing system under investigation has four equilibrium states.
the developer of the COGNIShunt(R) System under investigation for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease, today announced the appointment of C.