Reliability, stability and quality of next generation messaging and VoIP solutions are vital to the success of IP-based communication services," says Martin Landhage, system test engineer at Teligent.
What does STE stand for?
STE stands for System Test Engineer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STE
We have 128 other meanings of STE in our Acronym Attic
- Support & Test Equipment
- Suprathermal Electron Telescope
- Surface Terminal Equipment
- Surface Threat Emitter
- Switch Test Execution (Sprint)
- Synthetic Task Environment
- Synthetic Training Environment
- Synthetic Training Equipment (UK)
- Syrian Telecommunications Establishment
- System Test and Evaluation
- System Test Equipment
- Simplified Test Equipment-Internal Combustion Engine
- Special Test Equipment - Internal Combustion Engine
- Special Test Equipment - Expanded
- Simplified Test Equipment for Internal Combustion Engines
- Standard Test Equipment Internal Combustion Engine
- Simplified Test Equipment for Internal Combustion Engine Powered Materiel
- Science Technology and Environment Agency (Laos)
- Software Test Environment Architecture
- Southern Trelawny Environmental Agency (Jamaica)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The addition of CD and PMD analysis offers system test engineers a powerful tool for transmission system characterization with the option to include user-developed processing algorithms.
The new blade supports Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet over copper simultaneously, providing a flexible, scalable solution for network administrators and system test engineers.