The analyzer's features include: continuous measurement, quick results (appearing in less than two minutes after sampling), quick and easy grab sample measurement, automatic system suitability test (according to USP and EP) and automatic function test (daily, weekly or upon request).
What does SST stand for?
SST stands for System Suitability Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SST
We have 473 other meanings of SST in our Acronym Attic
- Sustained Stewardship TeraFLOP
- Sustained Stockpile TeraFLOP
- Sweet Smelling Toilet (campground pit latrines and outhouses)
- Switch System Testing (Sprint)
- Synchronous Service Transport (US West)
- Synthesis of Simulation Technologies (Computer-Aided Engineering)
- System Service Tools
- System Software Test
- System Stress Test
- System Subsystem Test
- System Support Team
- Systèmes de Sécurité et Télésurveillance (French: Security Systems and Monitoring)
- Training Submarine (US Navy ship designation)
- Somatostatin Receptor Subtype 2
- Saskatchewan School Trustees' Association
- Scottish Secondary Teachers' Association (Scotland)
- Sea Surface Temperature Anomaly
- Security Seal Testing Authority (UK)
- Shell Structures, Theory and Applications (conference)
- Shenfield Station Taxi Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For a GMP laboratory where system suitability test (SST) results are required throughout a run to demonstrate that the analysis was under control, this is an easy decision.
Verification with a second method * Method validation * Standard operating procedures * Measurement uncertainty * Qualifications, instrument test, and system suitability test * The quest for quality Key Topics Covered: 1.