The European banking system stress tests were organized according to a decision of ECOFIN and were coordinated by the Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS) in cooperation with the European Central Bank, the European Commission, and the consolidating national supervisors.
What does SST stand for?
SST stands for System Stress Test
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SST
We have 473 other meanings of SST in our Acronym Attic
- Surface Skin Temperature
- Surgical/Scrub Technician
- Sustained Stewardship TeraFLOP
- Sustained Stockpile TeraFLOP
- Sweet Smelling Toilet (campground pit latrines and outhouses)
- Switch System Testing (Sprint)
- Synchronous Service Transport (US West)
- Synthesis of Simulation Technologies (Computer-Aided Engineering)
- System Service Tools
- System Software Test
- System Subsystem Test
- System Suitability Test
- System Support Team
- Systèmes de Sécurité et Télésurveillance (French: Security Systems and Monitoring)
- Training Submarine (US Navy ship designation)
- Somatostatin Receptor Subtype 2
- Saskatchewan School Trustees' Association
- Scottish Secondary Teachers' Association (Scotland)
- Sea Surface Temperature Anomaly
- Security Seal Testing Authority (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These tests included voltage and temperature margining, running system stress tests and validating different combinations of OEM and Dataram modules within the Sun Blade 2500 workstation, demonstrating full memory compatibility.
In order to obtain Windows CE approval, VersaCard had to pass WHQL's Flash Memory detection test, format compatibility test, file copy test and a FAT (File Allocation Table) file system stress test.