She provides system safety engineering support to Northrop Grumman programs such as the Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System and United Kingdom Airborne Warning and Control System Whole Life Support Program.
What does SSE stand for?
SSE stands for System Safety Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSE
We have 275 other meanings of SSE in our Acronym Attic
- Substantial Shareholder Exemption (finance)
- Sum of Squared Error
- Sum of Squares due to Error
- Sun Sensor Electronics
- Sunrise Sports and Entertainment
- Supervisor's Safety Education
- Support System Evaluation
- Support Systems Engineering (Sprint)
- Sussex School of Education (UK)
- Sygate Secure Enterprise (software)
- System Status Evaluation
- Systematic Software Engineering (Aarhus, Denmark)
- Systems Security Engineering
- Systems Security Engineering Capability Maturity Model
- SIGINT Support Element/Electronic Warfare Element
- Streaming SIMD (Single Instruction Multiple Data) Extensions 2 (Intel Pentium 4)
- Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (Intel Pentium 4 Prescott)
- Secretary of State for External Affairs (Canada)
- Simple Single Engine Aircraft
- Social Sciences Employees Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this edition, to which they have added new chapters in managing safety-related risks, using statistical concepts and other methods, applying scenario-driven hazard analysis, and considering automation, computer and software complexities, they cover a great deal of theory as well as practical methods, explaining assurance technologies and their relationship to profitability, reliability engineering, maintainability engineering, system safety engineering quality assurance engineering, logistics support engineering, human factors engineering, software performance assurance, system effectiveness, and managing risks.
Lessons learned from past KC-135 programs among others indicated the need to address three key program areas: a strong systems engineering development approach, a solid system safety engineering process, and a robust test program.