Contract Awarded for aviation system safety engineering and technical risk management course
What does SSE stand for?
SSE stands for System Safety Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSE
We have 275 other meanings of SSE in our Acronym Attic
- Substantial Shareholder Exemption (finance)
- Sum of Squared Error
- Sum of Squares due to Error
- Sun Sensor Electronics
- Sunrise Sports and Entertainment
- Supervisor's Safety Education
- Support System Evaluation
- Support Systems Engineering (Sprint)
- Sussex School of Education (UK)
- Sygate Secure Enterprise (software)
- System Status Evaluation
- Systematic Software Engineering (Aarhus, Denmark)
- Systems Security Engineering
- Systems Security Engineering Capability Maturity Model
- SIGINT Support Element/Electronic Warfare Element
- Streaming SIMD (Single Instruction Multiple Data) Extensions 2 (Intel Pentium 4)
- Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (Intel Pentium 4 Prescott)
- Secretary of State for External Affairs (Canada)
- Simple Single Engine Aircraft
- Social Sciences Employees Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forty contributions offer in-depth treatment of engineering management, design and analysis of protective systems, ergonomics and human factors engineering, process safety management and system safety engineering, and occupational health and environmental engineering.
She provides system safety engineering support to Northrop Grumman programs such as the Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System and United Kingdom Airborne Warning and Control System Whole Life Support Program.
which will provide system safety engineering, and Techmatics, Inc.